Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


An Achievement

Ladies and gentlemen,

As of today, I hereby announce that the total number of calls I have handled so far on my job is

1030 calls

Finally past 1000 calls. I've mentioned before on my previous post, that this week I will be able to reach 1000 calls. Well, reflecting back to 2 months ago when I first started handling my first ever call, my mind was full of questions such as:

What is he/she going to ask me about?
Can I solve his/her problem?
What if I cannot solve?
Am I able to handle the call well?
What if I've forgoten everything?
...
.....

And the list goes on. Thankfully my first call wasn't that bad, and that was the only call for the day. :) Of course as time goes by, I'm getting better in handling the call properly, knowing that I need to apply the right medicine in order to solve the issue. After all, this is my bread and butter. *grin*
Ok. Let me list down some interesting call statistics.


Youngest caller : under 10 years old

Oldest caller : between 60 - 70 years old

Longest call : 100 minutes

Shortest call : 2 minutes

Most number of calls handled in a day : 27 calls

Least number of calls handled in a day : 8 calls


My trainer has been in this business for more than 2.5 years. He once told us that he'd handled more than 20000 calls. I only managed to break 1000 in 2 months, how long more can I reach 20k? Can someone calculate for me?




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.