Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


My Prayer

This is my prayer, and this is what I want my life to be.

Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of thy love.

Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee;
Take my voice, and let me sing

Always, only, for my King.

Take my lips, and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee;
Take my silver and my gold
Not a mite would I withhold.

Take my will, and make it thine
It shall be no longer mine;
Take my heart, it is thine own
It shall be thy royal throne.

Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At thy feet its treasure-store;
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for thee.




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.