Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Given the Green Light

Counting down to 4 days.

Finally, my S Pass has been approved! Recieved 3 calls from the company today. First call was about the briefing session I need to attend on this Saturday morning. Second one was about the medical report. Apparently they need the original report from me for 45839238 reasons. And the last call was of course informing me about my pass, so I have to collect it by tomorrow afternoon. Well, looks like it's time to get busy with my last preparations.

I know that God has started moving, and He's moving fast! All I need to do is to move together with Him in the same speed. Because I'm starting from 0 kph, catching up his pace will be a bit of struggle.

I know I have to settle a lot of things. Need to open a bank account, apply for a mobile plan, etc. Although I need to move at His speed, I realised that by catching up the pace, my level of anxiousness on preparation also going up. It's unnecessary to be anxious. And God is teaching me to take things slowly, step by step. There's no need to be anxious. Go easy. I think I understand what He meant by that.

Have to start packing up my necessity stuff. This Sunday I'll be moving myself and my 'barang's over. Will my life never be the same again ever after? Only God knows. Help me to be obedient to You.




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.