Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Free gifts on May Day

May 1st a.k.a Labour day was a public holiday. Got to spend some good time with my family. So what did we do?

We went for breakfast in the morning, and after that shopping spree at Carrefour. Got my new Panasonic electric shaver there. Woohoo!! This shaver is also equipped with a trimmer for trimming sideburns and moustache. Sungguh power! Hehe...

After checking out from the cash counter, my mum had a conversation with me.

Mum : We bought so many barang, dunno got free gift or not leh.

Me : Go find the counter lor. Maybe they have.

*At the counter*

Mum : Look! Every purchase of RM100 and above, you are entitled to get 1.5L mineral water for FREE!!

Me : Then take lor. I'm following papa to the kedai kasut. Come look for us later.

*At the shoe shop, mum approaching*

Mum : Eh.. come help me to carry. So heavy.

Me : Wah!! How did u manage to get 4 bottles??

Mum : Dunno. They gave me, so I took lor.

Me : *duh*

In the end, we got 4 bottles of 1.5 litres mineral water for FREE! *grin* At least qualified under the Free Gift Category.




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.