Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


An annoucement to make. I've accepted a job offer from Siemens last Wednesday. So in a month's time I'll be start working at Siemens Business Centre Pte Ltd in Singapore. At first I didn't expect to get a job so soon, as I've mentioned in my previous post. Looks like God has started guiding me little by little, no more living a life of "nothingless". Hopefully it's a good start of my new life journey. I'm sure it is.

So now I've accepted the offer. It's time to get busy around with medical checkups and working documents. Yup, foreigners working in Spore have to get their pre-employment stuff done asap. It's a hassle though, but what to do.. I've done my medical checkup, got my letter of appointment, filled up the S Pass form. Now waiting to submit all my forms to MOM, and another medic checkup. Duh... Once got my pass done, have to open bank account, sign up mobile plan, hunt for a room to rent, etc.. still have so many things need to be done. Hopefully I can settle everything asap.

Some people would say, "Wow! got a job in Sg. At least you can come back every weekend. It's not far between Sg and JB..." I would say it's a better choice to settle down in Sg, attend a church there instead of JB and etc. At least my life would be much stabilised and routined compare to going back JB every weekend, have to beat the causeway jam, human jam, run towards the bus and sqeeze in... Wasting a lot of time. So I've decided to settle down there for good. Who knows I might be sent to Siemens M'sia in the next few years. Anyhow I trust God that He will help me to search my purpose in life!

So what have I been through in life recently? Well, it was like driving on the road, and there's a traffic light in front of me. I have to stop as the light was red. But I had a long stop because the traffic light was faulty. Many motorists have realised the problem, and they just drove through despite the red light. Being a good motorist, I've chose to stop there unless the light has turned green. As I was in the car, I got nothing to do. No music player, no mobile phone, nothing. I was so bored. Life was so meaningless at that time. I could have just passed through the faulty lights, but I chose to stay. I obeyed! After some time, some technicians came to the site and got the lights fixed. It was green! Finally I can start to move forward.

I've made my first move. I have no idea how far is the next traffic light. Would it be red or green by then?




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.