Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


She's not my girlfriend; she's a dog. She's not my dog but I treat her as my own. She belongs to a friend of mine. A Maltese shih-tzu breed. Bought because she chose him to be her master and not others. She's pretty, loyal, sweet, intelligent. She always greet her master everyday without fail. Very independent one, but love to be pampered. She died on Tuesday, 3rd May 2005. She's not even two years old..

She died because of kidney failure; something that has happened since she was borned. When we found out she has this sickness, it's too late to save her. It was a shock and sad news to his family. And even myself too, because I used to drop by his place and play with her, eat with her, sleep with her. Despite the vet said she has very slight chance to recover, we know she's going to leave us soon. So during that week, she has been going through intensive care to ensure she feels comfortable. Although her sickness was getting worse and suffering badly each day, she never give up her life. Because of her strong will to live, she managed to live longer than expected. In the end, she went off peacefully.

We know she had gone to a better place than on earth, and she deserved it. Although her life was short, she had lived it to the fullness. Here, I want to tell her that I will always love her, miss her, and not forget her in my life. Her life has brought joy and impact to me. Goodbye Charis!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.