Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


One week to go

Counting down to 7 days before I start working at Siemens. Still no news about my working pass approval. What if I have to start work without my pass? Illegal worker?? Gosh!!

So far did some shopping mainly on men's apparel. Bought some long sleeves shirts, pants, shoes, socks and belt. I saw a travellers bag which the size is just nice for carrying to office. It's also function as a laptop bag too. But I refrained myself from buying it because of the price and also uncertainty, in the sense that I wouldn't know what should I bring to office until I started my job.

Will be staying at my relative's place tentatively. Good idea as well because it's not very far from my office. I managed to find out this public bus company website in Singapore. Amazingly this website has a travel guide system which helped me to plan my route, and even calculated the bus fare and the time it takes to travel. It's really cool! So now I know which bus number to take, how much the fare cost and how long to travel to office.

"Lord, be my guide. Hold me closely to your side. I've given my life to your Hands. Take me, mould me, use me, fill me, lead me. Help me to embrace patience. Show me your ways pertaining to perseverence. Teach me to be obedient. Amen!"




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.