Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


It's Meme Time!

Somehow or rather, I have been tagged by this guy to fulfill this task. And so being a super nice guy *grin*, I shall fulfill it with great honour. Let's rock!

1) Total Numbers of Books You Own:

Gosh!! This is a tough one. Frankly speaking, I never count how many books I own. My books range from IT related, Computer Networking, dictionaries, to christianity, biography, and cooking recipes.

2) The last Book You've Bought:








One of the core materials needed for bible study. I mean, really study the bible, not just reading alone.






3) The Last Book You've Read:






I bought this when I was studying in Australia. It was recommended by a Pastor of this church which I attended for the past year. Even he himself also love this book very much. A must-read book for new believers.






4) Five Books That Mean A Lot To Me:













































5) Tag Five People And Have Them Fill This Out On Their Blogs:

Here goes:

1. Amanda Yap

2. Mun Tzin

3. Joyce Soh

4. Edna Yap

5. Cheryl Low




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.