Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Episode III - Off Day

How good it is to relax on my day off. A day where work related issues have simply no chance to knock on my mind; a day where I could simply do whatever things that I like; a day where I could choose not to eat bread for breakfast, cafeteria food for lunch and hawker food for dinner; a day where I can sleep a bit longer; a day......

Today I'm off from work. So what did I do? Woke up at 7.30am, went to buy carrot cake and soya bean juice for breakfast, ran some errands, went karaoke with my cousins (they are off today as well), jalan-jalan at a shopping mall, had afternoon nap, dinner, and now I'm here again typing. At least I'm happy of what I did today. It's fun and relaxing. A definite enjoyable day.

I should treasure the days that I get off, and do things that I like. Sleep, watch movie, chatting... Because it's the only day I'm off on the entire week. :) Arghh.. how I wish tomorrow I'm off as well. Hehe..

Refering to Live 8 which I mentioned on my previous post. I managed to find 2 reviews or opinions regarding this issue. One who thinks that Live 8 concerts will remind G8 leaders to do something abt poverty, and the other thinks will this message be heard. Check it out.

Time to take my shower and sleep. Good night!




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.