Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Back in action

Ok. Somebody commented that I need to update my blog. You know who you are. So here I am now, and let's rock and roll.

Some updates from work. Been working almost three months now. As of today I've handled more than 900 calls. Should be reaching 1000 by next week. My job has been pretty much settled down at the moment. Recently just launched the auto-answering call, which means the calls will come in automatically without pressing anything, which also means there would be no more irritating ring tones polluting the entire office environment. Good thing is that it's much more quiet now. but on the other hand, have to be alert at all times when the status is on ready, and no more ring tones indicating that a call has arrived. And I know is just one sound 'tooo', and then "Hello, you're speaking to Ben. May I have your name please?" And there it goes again...

Yesterday was my day off. This is the second time I got my day off on weekends. Isn't it good to be off on weekends? Oh well, for me there's no such thing as 'weekends' now, only 'off days'. So instead of looking forward to weekends which many working people does, I'm always looking forward to my Excel working schedule and hunt for the word 'OFF'.

And so, I was with my buddy last Saturday. Met him at the MRT station after work, and both of us had a common thing in mind on that day, "Shopping". I want to get a wireless keyboard and mouse for my dad latest purchase, a new computer. Whereas he wants to purchase some computer accessories for his latest purchase, a new Dell Inspiron 700M.

We went to Sim Lim Square, and here's what I've bought.






Logitech Cordless Internet Pro Desktop





and my buddy bought a few stuff, including this which he posted in his blog. Honestly speaking, this gadget is really cool. We were totally mesmerized by the features and functionality of it, and we kept Woo.... Wah..... all the time. It's amazing! I wished I could get one of this, but I'm satisfied with my current one. And I don't feel 'depressed' because my mum paid the bill. Muahahaha...

Woke up at 11.30am on Sunday, lunch, went to bed again from 1.30pm - 3pm, church service, dinner, back home, slept at 10.30pm. Say (in cantonese), sleep too much is not good for health man.

That's all for today, stay tuned for more blog 'actions' tomorrow. Adios...




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.