Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Managed to catch up with my ex-sec schoolmate yesterday night. We met up at Coffee Bean, and it was my idea to go there because it has been quite a while I haven't visited my favourite coffee outlet, also in desperation of sipping a cup of Ice blended Mocha, my favourite coffee at CB. Had a good time of conversation with him. It's always nice and relax to catch up with some friends, especially at night having a good cup of coffee, sitting down there and have a good time of fun and laughter. I can say this overwrites our stressful life @ work. No doubt about it.

Later gonna meet up with another friend from KL, came here for working attachment. He just bought a 60GB Ipod yesterday. Happy and excited, he realised that his Thinkpad doesn't store a lot of songs. So he asked me to burn some songs for him. I'm gonna treat him for dinner tonight at Pastamania, to show my appreciate for what he had done in me few years ago when I was in KL. I'm really thankful to him, and I pray that he will continue to make a difference on people's lives. Thanks Ian.

I want to watch this movie. Anyone wants to join me? If you want to catch a glimpse of this movie, watch this.




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.