Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Totally Unexpected

Here I am at McDonalds, using my buddy's Dell Inspiron 700M, enjoying the free wireless access and blogging my latest post. Guess I've proven my 'Ben's McTheory'. McDonalds in Singapore indeed has free WIFI access.

And guess what, it is not a dream. Neither did I slap my face nor bite my arm just to face this reality. (Dear Rev Sivin), I have no choice but to speak the truth. The one truth; the voice of truth. I.......







FOUND IT AT LAST!!!!








Thanks to
him, who managed to find the only and the last 2 copies at Trumpet Praise, Plaza Singapura. It was not a desperate intention to search, but rather an accident + the right time + a bit of luck. I have never expected to get it so fast. As a matter of fact, I've mentally prepared because I know it's very hard to find this album around the region. You know what, the store personnel told my friend that this album is not easy to get. I guess it was through determination that this album can be easily obtained in such a short time.

Oh yes, I just went to Ikea. And guess what again, I've just created another big hole on my wallet. *sob sob*







'BONNY' SWIVEL CHAIR (WITHOUT THE HANDLES)






I wanted to get a chair so that I can sit comfortably in front of my laptop. The current swivel chair in my room cannot be pushed up, and also it's not good to my back as well. That's why I decided to get a new one. It's a bit pricy, but for the sake of long term investment and my health. As one of the Ikea banner quoted 'Invest in a good chair today, and your body will thank you tomorrow'. No regrets.

That's all for today. Signing out.

Btw, the fella beside me said 'Dell Inspiron 700M rocks!' Cheh.. Mukanya begitu tebal, memanglah. :p




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.