Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Classified

I am desperately looking for this album, my No.1 shopping list at the moment:





My Utmost For His Highest: Quiet Prayers - Byran Duncan
(Click on the picture for more details)






A short introduction. I've never heard of this gospel artist before until last year when my friend sent me this song through MSN. Honestly speaking, after I've heard of it, I'm deeply touched by the lyrics and the ballad genre of this song. It talks about our heart are so unworthy, so bad that someone has to come to redeem our heart. You should listen to it. The title of this song is 'A Heart Like Mine'. Highly recommended. Rating: 4.5 / 5

Right now I'm hunting for this Tommy Emmanuel look-alike face on the front cover of the album. It's a complilation of hymns plus his own written songs (including 'A Heart Like Mine' in instrumental). Most of the genre are made up of jazz and ballads. I'm totally mesmerized by the songs in this album. Songs like 'When I Turn to You' which has the Norah Jones genre-alike, Michael Card's 'El Shaddai', ever popular 'As the Dear', and hymns like 'I surrender all' and 'Take My Life and Let it Be'. A must-buy album! Good for listening while driving back home after a long day work, or couldn't sleep at night. Bottom line, it's light and easy. Very highly recommended. Rating: 5 / 5

Therefore, if you have seen this album at any music stores in Singapore or Malaysia, please let me know. I know it's very hard to get this album because it was released 9 years ago. I need to get two copies because my buddy also wants it. Thanks to this guy, otherwise I wouldn't have got to know this album at all.

I don't mind accepting complementary copies though. Why shouldn't I? =)




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.