Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Christmas Eve Dinner

Went back to work on Thursday after a week long leave. I knew I have to work on Christmas and New Year Day, and the fact that many of my colleagues are planning to take a short break during this festive season making it tougher for me to apply leave on both days. While I'm thinking of wearing a red Santa Claus hat in the office on Christmas day, suddenly my colleague came to my desk...

Colleague : Hey welcome back. Do you know that we will be off on Christmas and New Year day due to the operation will be closed on both days?

Me : Huh?? Really??? Yeah!!!!

Colleague : Yeah man. So, what's your plan for both days?

Me : Hhmm......

If I knew it earlier, I might be taking another day off after Chrismas so that I can go back to JB to help up, as my parents will be organising the annual Christmas luncheon at home on the 25th. Seems like I'm not able to make it. Nevertheless, my cousin invited me to their place for a "western" style dinner on Christmas Eve. I'm assigned to cook some pasta while my cousin has ordered a roast turkey as one of the main course dishes. Yummy!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dinner was good, and so was the gathering and the fellowship of the "cousins". Dishes include pasta, roast turkey, seafood salad, baked cod fish and fruits salad, with a couple shots of Japanese's "Choya", Vodka and Baileys (I must mention that I'm not drunk after a few shots :-) ). We all had a good time on a cooling and breezing Christmas Eve day. Check out some of the pictures below.

Have a blessed Christmas everybody.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Serving up the pasta

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Laying out the dishes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Most of the presents are for my nephew and niece

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There they are. Aren't they cute?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Roast turkey!! Yum Yum..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Posing with her present, a "Chicken Little" pillow

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Guess who is the recipient?




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.