Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Back Again

It's good to be back in JB again, nice and relaxing. And of course not forgeting to come back to the blogger world.

Unexpectedly, I just got promoted recently and started my new role this week. It's not really a new role, but rather the same role with more assignments and tasks to be carried out. It's gonna be more work, higher responsibilities, and "harder" to fall. It's a new challenge, and frankly speaking I'm not too sure I can overcome it or not. But nevertheless, I just need to accomplish my task and full stop. For those who have been following up my blog, I should be achieving 3000 calls by this week. Another small and happy moment which I will cherish it.

Festive seasons are drawing near, and I will be in KL during my one week leave in mid December to spend some time with my fellow friends there. Will be also attending my ex CG leader's wedding on Dec 18th. My most sincere wishes to Victor and Lai Fong, Congratulations!! And to all my fellow mates, happy holidays and enjoy the rest of the days in 2005 before we welcome year 2006.

His newly revamped blog just launched. I like the layout and everything has been nicely done. Good job Wai Nyan, keep it up!

I hope I could blog more frequently. I guess I should be putting that as my new year resolution...


Currently listening to : Our Daily Bread - Hymns of Praise & Wonder




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.