Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Surprise of the day

Recieved a surprise text message from a friend whom I have lost touch with her for quite a while. She's asking me out for a dinner tomorrow. *blink blink* Well, we used to be close friends before until we both further our studies in difference places. Guess I really have to do some catching up with her, getting updates about her rumourly spread 'boyfriend'.

Am dwelling this myth in my mind now. I wonder why a group of people going out for a meal, in the end the entire meal will be paid by one person instead of sharing out the cost? Is that a sign of manner, being a generous person or prove that one is able to do so because everybody does?? *scratching my chin*




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.