Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


November - A Good Start??

Seems like everything to me has been going smoothly since the start of a new month. Welcome November, goodbye October.

Some of you might not know, daylight saving time in US has ended. Yup, fall has arrived and it's time to say goodbye to DST. With DST ended, their time will be fall back 1 hour earlier. For instance, during DST New York is 12 hours difference with Singapore. Now it's 13. I know you guys think that it's totally unrelated to residence in Singapore, but it's very curcial thing to me, meaning that I will need to adjust some of the my work processes. Time is very important.

Besides need to work on public holidays (I've worked on Deepavali and Hari Raya), good thing is that my last 2 days performance has been pretty good, with both days achieving the same record number of calls handled, and also achieved tha required target set by the management. And thus hopefully more bonus by the end of the year. lol

Yesterday went out for a dinner feast at a Teochew restaurant located at Concourse. It was my aunt's 60th birthday. The food was good and quite affordable. Now she's officially a senior citizen in S'pore, with many benefits awaiting for her to enjoy. Happy belated birthday, 3rd aunt!

My brother is on the way to Singapore today. He's planning to purchase a acoustic guitar, so I'm gonna bring him to Sinamex to test out the Timothy S10J guitar which I've talked about it before. Taylor 2005 Fall Limiteds are out in stores now. Hopefully Sinamex got some of the Limiteds that I can try it out. Can't wait to test out the 414ce-L10 and 814ce-L10.

When can I own a Taylor?




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.