Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Comex After Effect

Went to Comex last Friday with my colleagues. And this was what I brought out from the exhibition hall.

Click on the devices for more information

Yes. After much consideration, I've decided to get myself a external notebook hard drive. What I bought from Comex was a Samsung 80GB notebook hard drive which runs on 5400rpm and Saratech Cutie 2.5 inches hard drive enclosure which fits as a external casing for my hard drive.

Three main reasons of getting this hard drive:

- Not enough storage space in my laptop and my 20GB external hard drives.
- I need a hard drive which doesn't need additional AC power to provide power supply.
- Easy to carry around, compact and durable.

Despite the damage is enough to create a big hole on my wallet, honestly I'm pretty happy with my purchase. Guess I have to watch out my expenses for this month again.




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.