Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


After-Lunch Habit

After having lunch today at the office cafeteria, I went up to my office flour and proceed straight to the restroom. Once I pushed the restroom door, I saw a guy, probably a manager from the other department who also just had his lunch, brushing his teeth in front of the sink and facing the mirror.

After a while, one of my colleagues came back from the restroom, and telling my other colleagues that he saw my supervisor brushing his teeth in the restroom.

Few weeks ago, I noticed that one of my senior colleagues has this habit of brushing her teeth after lunch. She always has her toothbrush and toothpaste on her desk, and never fails to brush her teeth after lunch.

I wondered is that their habit of maintaining their own teeth condition, or making sure it stays white at all times so that they can to pull out a big smile without any fear?

I recalled back during my primary school years when my teacher taught us that brush teeth is a good habit. Not just doing it in the morning and before sleep, but also after meals. Seriously speaking, for the past 23 years I have never brush my teeth after lunch. Does that indicates a crisis? Gosh!! I need to whiten up my teeth. Any suggestion? Colgate or Darlie??




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.