Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Guitars Day

Later, I'm going to visit this guitar store to check out the Taylors and Timothys. This store is also the sole distributor of Taylor guitars in South East Asia region. Some of you might have heard of Taylors before. No doubt it is one of the best in the world. However, most of you might not have heard of Timothys before. Well, it is one of their own products in the store.

Manufactured in Vietnam (some said Singapore but that's not true), this guitar is made of 100% solid Mahagony or Ovangkol woods. And because it's a solid wood guitar, the sound is just so beautiful. Better than those well known brands which the sound is not so fantastic because of using laminated wood. And furthermore, it's worth for the price! Recommended for beginners. My brother wants to get one, so I'm going there to survey the Timothys. Hehe.. At the same time, might as well try out the Taylors too. So tempted to get one. *grin*

After that, I'm going to another store to check out another guitar brand called Larrivee. Another best guitar brand in the world, Larrivees are among the favourites in North America region, not so popular in Asia side though. I've personally tried the Larrivee parlor guitar (smaller version) in Australia, and I fell in love with this guitar. The sound is excellent, but the price is too excellent for me. Unfortunately I was told that this distributor doesn't import much Larrivees to S'pore, hopefully I'm able to see more Larrivees in the store later today.

More updates coming up. So stay tuned..




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.