Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Phew.. What a scare!

I thought of doing a revamp on my bloggie because it has been in this 'settings' for a long time. The first thing that came through my mind was to changing the blog templete, trying to get rid of the greenish-filled wallpaper. So I was browsing through the sample templetes on blogger and decided to use the brownish one. I selected that and a message pop up asking me do I want to continue. I clicked 'ok' and my nightmare has just begun. I noticed that the previous customization on my blog has gone! I've lost all my hard work customization!! Gosh...

Then I realised that the message that pop up was warning me that if I change to another templete, all the customization will be lost. My bad. Anyhow I spent some time rescuing my blog through various methods, and finally I've got everything back on and running again. Sigh, no mood to revamp already. Maybe tomorrow I should try get back my mood again.

Went to watch Goal today. It's about a young Mexican guy who dreams of becoming a soccer star. He thinks that this dream can be fulfilled easily because of his tremendous skill, but eventually it's not. He had to go through many trials, embracing ups and downs before he became a famous figure among the players and the fans. It's not easy to be successful in career and life. Good movie. Recommended.

Don't know why today I'm so in a mood of cooking. In other words, I'm back to cooking mode! So after movie I went straight to do some grocery shopping mainly for today and tomorrow's dinner. For today's dinner, I've done a Fettucini Marinara for myself. And tomorrow, I'm gonna do a grilled Sirloin steak with baked potato and boiled brocolli, plus a mushroom soup for starter. A two-course meal, and I'm gonna cook for my uncle as well. Invited him too. I guess he's very happy that I'm gonna make a meal for his dinner. Hehe..




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.