Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Missing in action

Haven't been blogging for a while. Don't know why lately it's either I'm lazy to think of something to blog or there's really nothing special happening to me that I feel the need to jot down. Or maybe I've been catching up with friends during my off days, no time to blog. Or maybe, maybe...

Went to watch Cinderella Man with my buddy last Saturday. Finally got a chance to catch a movie since I started working 4 months ago. This movie is based on a true story, talking about a boxer's life on how he became so famous, won every matches during his early days as a boxer, and how he became so poor and desperate, 4 years after the Great Depression. He cannot fight, he cannot get a job, he has a family to take care of. And despite all these, he managed to beat against all odds and created a miracle, hence being called as the 'Cinderella Man'. Good show. Starring Russell Crowe and Renne Zellweger, directed by Ron Howard. Movie rating : 4/5

Oh well, this week will be a busy one for me. Since today is my off day, I think I'll just stay at home. Just felt that I need a rest, a good rest.

I was 'msn'ing with my friend yesterday, and out of a sudden he asked me these questions. And till now I haven't give him the answers yet, because I don't know how to answer. My mind was blank at that time.

1. Do you consider yourself a happy person?
2. What makes you think you're a happy person?

Why don't you ask yourself these questions? Good for self-reflection, don't you think so?




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.