Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


A night at Esplanade

Went to watch Stomp last night at the Singapore Esplanade Theatre.

Stomp is a group of people who creates and plays music using all sorts of things and methods. Some of the things like broom, matchsticks, basketball, keys, pails, garbage bins and etc.

Well, what can I say? The entire show was fun, hillarous and astonishing. The New York Times quoted "Irresistible! A sure-fire crowd pleaser."

Well said. They not just playing music, but they also do acting, make the crowd laugh all over the place. It's just like watching a comedy musical whlist experiencing their groovy and musical talented performance. Bravo!

If you are in Singapore for the next few days, and would like to watch their performance, you can book a ticket at Sistic. You won't regret it.

And guess who I saw yesterday at Esplanade? Alex To (du de wei)

Yesterday I recieved a sms from a friend of mine. He told me that he has free tickets to watch Quidam. I think it's like a circus performance. I don't mind going since it's FOC. *grin*

I'm keen on going for this as well.

I enjoy watching musical performance. I guess it's one of my remedy to de-stress myself from work. :)

Later.




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.