Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


I'm not sure why, but I'm back to cooking mood again. Guess I'm more of an arts person than science because I love cooking and playing music. I really enjoy cooking good meal, inviting a few mates over to taste my dishes and watching them enjoying themselves. I really do.

Anyway, yesterday I did a Fettucini Marinara for my dinner. Today's dinner I did a grilled Sirloin steak and invited my uncle to join me. I guess I did it pretty well, and he's pretty satisfied with it. Seeing him enjoying my 'creation', that very moment was just something that is undescribable. I just couldn't describe the happy moment. I feel good!! neh neh neh neh neh... :)

I thought for a while, should I be a chef? Would that be my next transition?




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.