Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


On Leave

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Stucked in a traffic jam while going to Megamall

Just arrived in Singapore today after a long week in Malaysia. Was in KL for 3 days, mainly because of attending my ex CG leader's wedding which was held on Sunday at the Saujana Golf & Country club resort. The holy matrimony a.k.a wedding ceremony was held at the beautiuful poolside followed by the dinner inside the ballroom. Twas a good time catching up with my DUMC mates, pastors and cg buddies. Once again I would like to congratulate Victor & Lai Fong, wishing both of you the best in everything.

Besides the wedding, managed to catch up with some of my close college-mates. Good to see that all of them have graduated and started working. Besides the usual and horrible traffic jam on weekends, I enjoyed my time over there. It's good to be back to where I've spent 2.5 years doing my tertiary studies. I also visited my buddy who had just shifted to Seremban recently. A small and quiet town, it would be a perfect place for retirees who plan to live a quiet and relaxing life. It is also a place where the locals sleep early at night and wake up late the next day. What a life!

Anyhow, tomorrow is back to work again. Hopefully I can make another trip to the north again soon. Just came across this song while i'm blogging. Got to know this song when I was a small boy, kept singing this song again and again because of the short lyrics, until the past few years only reliased this is just the 'chorus' part. Nevertheless, it is a song which reminds me of Him that I'm able to keep this 'journey' moving.

In Christ alone, I place my trust
And find my glory in the power of the cross
In every victory, let it be said on me
My source of strength, my source of hope is Christ alone.




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.