Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Went back to JB last week. Twas a good experience spending time with my family and enjoying my off days. How good it is to relax at home. ahh...

Had a lunch with my junior schoolmate at Pizza hut last Saturday. It was a nice catching up session with her as she will be going back to KL soon for her 3rd year medic course at UKM. What can I say that she's a very bright and obedient person. Despite that medicine was not her first course (it wasn't her choice at all), but because of her parents dream she decided to give up her full scholarship in National University of Singapore. I hope she could adapt well in her training at Hospital UKM.

Last Sunday me and my close mates went to this French bistro near the town area. Just thought of having a hang out session since we haven't been together for quite a while. We truly enjoyed our moment with wines, desserts and the ambience at the bistro. If some of you are staying in JB or even Singapore, this place is strong recommended for french cuisine and wine tasting.

This morning I was listening to the my favourite radio station. The DJ was saying that way back in 1986 of this very day, over 6000 radio stations in the world played the same song at the same time (10pm EST GMT -5). This song is entitled "We are the world", a very famous song even until this day, written to raise money for Africa and sang by various artists. What a moment.

I also heard it from the radio too. Maybe some of you might know what's the answer for the question below. Honestly speaking, I really don't know the answer. I don't think there is an answer!!

Glenn : Someone who is addicted to work is Workaholic, right?
FD : Yes...
Glenn : Someone who is addicted to alcohol is Alcoholic, right?
FD : Uh huh...
Glenn: Then someone who is addicted to horlick should be known as what?
FD : Hmm... *eyes rolling*


Image hosting by Photobucket
Cheers mates!!




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.