Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Kena tagged again!!

Hello again. Long time no see. I know some of you are wondering why I haven't been blogging for quite some time (thanks Edna for the post on chatzone). I guess perhaps I'm too lazy, too tired, no inspiration, lack of motivation... but hey, I'm back now so hopefully I can continue to blog regularly lah..

I was reading through my friend's blog and found out I have been tagged again. So here goes:

4 jobs you've had in your life

4 movies you could watch over and over

  • Con Air
  • Speed
  • Catch me if you can
  • Serendipity

4 TV shows you love to watch

  • Whose line is it anyway
  • Mr Bean
  • CSI: Miami
  • Amazing Race

4 places you've lived

  • Taman Perling, Johor Bahru
  • Damansara Heights, KL
  • Bukit Jalil, KL
  • West End, Brisbane

4 places you've been on vacation to

  • USA
  • China
  • Thailand
  • Korea

4 places you would rather be

  • Playing with my Goddoggies in Seremban, M'sia (Maltese and American Cocker Spaniel)
  • Winter in Europe
  • Gadgets shopping in US
  • Can't think of any yet

4 of your favourite food

  • Kuey teow kia (Johor Bahru)
  • Seafood platters (Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco)
  • Greek kebabs (Cafe Meze, Brisbane)
  • Calamari (Coffee club, Brisbane)

4 websites you visit daily

4 tagged




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.