Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Ahh... so full now. Guess what I'd made for my dinner today?


Image hosting by Photobucket


No, I didn't buy it outside. Yes, I made it myself with some minor changes such as sausages for the meat and sauce which consists of white wine and cream, and toss up with a bit Italian parsley.

These few days I've been cooking for my dinner, wondering where did my cooking mood came from? Was it part of the highly anticipated dinner which I will be preparing for my friends next month, or I'm just sick of the same hawker food that I always have it for the past 10 months? Anyway I'm excited that I'm back into my cooking mood. Think I'm gonna start controlling my expenses coz been spending a lot this month. Things like Sennheiser HD485, Mosaic Music Festival, flight ticket to KL next month and etc. Oh my, I'm broke!!!

I'm off on weekends again. Woohoo!! Thinking of going back to JB and meet up with my best mates. Plan to visit this place for a drink too.

I had a dream last night, it's about this World Debating Championship in which India emerged as the Champions!! Why India? Hey, how would I know?? It was just a dream... or maybe I had this thought before, that I reckon Indians generally are good debaters. Hmm.. *right eyebrow rose up emoticon*

I think I'm gonna do another pasta tomrorow. Maybe different type of sauce. Perhaps a Spaghetti Puttanesca.

Plan to catch this movie tomorrow night. Singapore box office No.1 for this week. Hopefully it's a good one.

A picture to end this post.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Isn't she lovely? *grin*




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.