Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


TGIS

Just ended my dinner with a simple pasta dish and some garden salad. Spaghetti with lemon and anchovies sauce. Thanks Jamie.

Had a great session of badminton with my colleagues yesterday, which ended up my hips and my right arm suffering from muscle pain (I must admit I didn't exercise regularly). And because of this and my tiredness I've decided to give steamboat dinner a miss. But I still enjoyed my dinner with my colleagues at the nearby hawker centre.

Happy to see my relatives from KL and JB again (and of coz my mum!! *grin*). As usual in situation like this, my relatives like to do things together such as chit chatting, mahjong'ing', poker'ing', sleeping, eating and etc. Very happening one!! Had a great time together. My cousin is getting married soon, and I've been assigned to be their chauffeur and visual & audio controller during the dinner night. Wow!! Guess I need to apply leave after the wedding night.

I've fallen in love with this brand of watches. Very nice designed. But I heard it's not available in Asia (except Japan). Sigh... never mind then.

Nite.




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.