Simple Life

Life journey of an introvert


Just a couple of weeks ago while I was listening to the preacher at a church service, suddenly a pack of conversations started flowing into my mind. I can't remember all of them, but I could only recalled some of the dialogues which were between two persons who have not been in contact with each other for a long time until they met again. Both of them were attending the same church during their teenage years, but now one of them had left to attend another church while the other is still at the same place. Many reflections have came through my thoughts throughout the conversations. And since I have never started any series in this blog yet, I was thinking why not just give it a go then. I hope it is an interesting one. *grin*

Basically the next two posts will be a two-way dialogues. There will be this same person appears on both dialogues, talking to two different persons. And then I will end it with my reflections on these dialogues. Simple as that. Therefore I will call it as A Tale of Two Conversations.




Simple Life is powered by Blogger. Template by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.